"In December 2009, all Australian governments agreed to establish a National Quality Framework (NQF) for Early Childhood Education and Care. The... governments recognise the importance of increasing their focus in the early years to ensure the wellbeing of children throughout their lives..."
The National Quality Framework include:
a national legislative framework that consists of:
- The Education and Care Services National Law
- the Education and Care Services National Regulations
a National Quality Standard (NQS) consisting of seven Quality Areas:
- Educational Program and Practice
- Children's Health and Safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management
CARA ARMSTRONG KINDERGARTEN RATING
Cara Armstrong Kindergarten underwent rating and assessment in August 2017. The kindergarten achieved an overall rating of Meeting NQS, with Quality Area 3 - Physical Environment achieving an Exceeding NQS rating.